Experienced operatives may qualify to complete a one-day conversion course instead of having to complete the full Applicator Training Course.
In order to qualify for the Conversion Course, the following criteria must be met (proof may be requested by Protan (UK) Ltd):
- Only operatives from one Protan-approved partner roofing contractor per Conversion Course
- Each operative must have worked for the Protan-approved partner roofing contractor for at least six months
- Each operative must be managing their own projects
- Each operative must have held another single-ply membrane manufacturer’s installer card for a minimum of three years
Please note the following:
- All operatives attend the Conversion Course on the understanding that if their knowledge of single-ply membrane installation is not up to the standard required, they will not pass the course and will have to complete the full Applicator Training Course in order to become Protan-approved
- If more than 50% of those attending the Conversion Course are not up to the standard required, the course will be cancelled
- No refunds will be given in the event of the above two points
For more information, please contact Protan UK.